Whether you’re attending an event or exhibiting, the key for good ROI is pre-show, at-show and post-show marketing.
Although planning should happen months in advance, remember these quick tips:
- Tell everyone your speaking with that you’re attending and arrange to meet.
- Ensure you send out a simple e-invite to your database with clear links for arranging to meet etc.
- Do a final push one week before the event date.
- The key to a successful event is the team you have on the ground.
- Have the best ‘people’ people at the show, give them targets and make sure they capture everyone’s details.
- Always have promotional items to hand out to everyone that passes by.
- Think of an engaging incentive for your audience – game, prize, product launch and showcase it on your stand.
- Follow-up to all leads within a week of the show – e-shot/call/information pack.
- Ensure they are added to your database.
Have any other tried and tested event marketing tips?